All New Thankful Thursday
September 16, 2010
Posted by on
Posting at least once a week really isn’t too taxing, so I made myself promise to post at least once a week, on Thursday, a list of what I’m thankful for. The focus will be in the last week, but, the spirit may move me to a more universal gratitude. Who knows.
So, today, the first of many Thankful Thursdays to come, I am thankful for:
- The new group of people I spend Tuesday nights with that I found through Meet Up. We talk and share over coffee each Tuesday night.
- AUTUMN! AUTUMN! AUTUMN! 🙂
- The big basket full of wool taunting and teasing me.
- Gabe. The most supportive, wonderful, handsome, and encouraging person I’ve ever dated.
- My new little french press Gabe bought me as a gift.
- The crepe pan also from Gabe as a gift.
- The wide open opportunities for grad school here in the Boston area.
- The time to heal and destress.
That’s my beginner’s list for Thankful Thursday. What are you thankful for?