Resolutions for 2008
December 29, 2007
Posted by on
I know it’s a few days before the new year, but I don’t think it’s ever too early to start thinking of life changes one would like to make. Here are my resolutions for this year:
- Grow my hair out.
- Run four to five times a week for a total of about eight to ten miles a week and build from there.
- Compete in my first road race.
- Compete in a few more road races.
- Blog daily about knitting, training, reading and teaching.
- Sign up for yoga/pilates/aerobics classes (whichever seems more interesting and worthwhile when I go to sign up) and stick with them for the year.
- Read ten to twenty books off my big book list. Or more. Depends on how much time I have to read during the school year and during summer vacation.
- Get married. This one’s pretty easy – just gotta organize the thing and do it.
- Finally complete a lace project — lace shrug for wedding.
- Be braver with trying new foods.
- Ride my bike more.
- Work less at home in the evening; do more at school before I leave.
- Eat more healthy foods and less unhealthy foods.